- Application Fee: $60 for applicants. Applicants who demonstrate financial need can request an application fee waiver.
- Personal Statement: Please provide a personal statement describing your professional goals as well as the characteristics you possess that make you a qualified candidate for entry into the Masters of Pharmaceutical Science Program.
- Official Transcripts: Your academic records from each college-level institution you have attended are required. Canadian applicants and all other foreign applicants must submit a foreign coursework evaluation; CNU accepts evaluations from ECE, IERF, WES, and Education Perspectives.
- Minimum requirement GPA 2.8
- Official GRE General Test scores preferred
- Official TOEFL scores for international applicants
- Letters of Recommendation: At least two letters must be submitted from faculty members who are knowledgeable about your academic capabilities and interests. Transcripts from undergraduate and graduate institutions attended must be sent directly from the institution, even if a degree was not awarded. Official letters of recommendation should be mailed directly to CNU Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences at the following address:
California Northstate University
Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences
9700 W. Taron Dr.
Elk Grove, CA 95757